Tuesday 8 October 2013

REVIEW | Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm

Yesterday night, I received a question asking 'What is your favourite lip balm?' , which was then followed by a request 'Can you do a review on it?'

Ahahaha, I really shouldn't be doing this now though. I should be studying really hard now, but I know that if I don't do this and hurry up and get it off my chest, I'll end up like this


Thats why I'm here now! xD

Lets start with the review!

You know how most girls want to be beautiful, and they can invest so much in products that benefit their faces and hair? Well, its sad to say that most of them, having focused on their hair and face and nails, end up neglecting their lips ): I'm guilty of that fact! Until one day, I looked in the mirror and !@#$%^&*()


WERE THOSE REALLY MY LIPS?! Oh gosh, they were dry, chapped and peeling. Yucks ):

I found out, that the skin on our lips are thin as compared to the skin that is covering our body. Unlike our skin however, our lips does not have glands to help keep them smooth and soft. That explains why our lips get chapped very easily when dry. Especially in a country like Singapore, where it can be said that summer occurs 365 days a year ):

No one wishes to have chapped lips like this right? ( I didn't want to post the picture x.x )

All of us females wish to have soft, smooth pouty lips like this right! 



Even if you don't want them, its okay, CAUSE I WANT THEM ):

So, its time to invest in a good lip balm if you haven't already got one!

I recommend this Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm! It is made with real, natural fruit juice and honey. Sounds yummy! :D The packaging also states that it is the No.1 lip balm in Japan, and that got me a little suspicious, because honestly, how many times have you seen products that claims that they are No. 1 in this aspect or that aspect yet they are not very good? I have seen it quite a few times sadly. Heres a picture of it 


Picture Credit to Deenise Glitz (I opened mine already oops :P )

However, it wasn't difficult to believe that this product clinched the No. 1 lip balm position after you give it a try! The moment that you twist the cap off, you are enveloped in the sweet natural smelling scent of fruits. There has been many times where I have been asked 'Are you eating candy?' by my friends when I am using this product. When you apply it onto your lips, unlike some other lip balms, it doesn't leave a sticky feeling that seems to make your lips stick together. I hate it when that happens =_=. Instead, it leaves your lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated!

Here it is out of its packaging! 



Sorry for the grainy quality :<

This Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm comes in 5 different flavours, and they are 

  • Grape & Berry
  • Strawberry
  • Orange & Mango
  • White Peach
  • Lemon & Lime
I own this cute lip balm in Grape & Berry, as well as Strawberry and I love it too bits. While there have been many close contenders for the No. 1 favourite lip balm in my heart, this always comes out on top!

Here is a picture of them all!


SaSa sells them as well! :D I know that the packaging looks different from what I posted, but have no worries! The product inside is still one and the same!

I hope that I may have influenced some people to get this lip balm or change to this lip balm from this day on? :) Try it out and tell me what you think!

Now, its time for me to go back to my books sigh ):


Good bye and Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment