Thursday 28 November 2013

ELLE BEAUTY SCHOOL - MAKEUP Cheeks

Hello! Have you all been enjoying the posts regarding ELLE'S BEAUTY SCHOOL? xD Did those posts benefit you? It sure did for me! My foundation has been looking more natural recently! If you have your own little tips and tricks, do share! :)

By the way, this is more of a recommendation post xD

'Blush pretty with rose, peach and pink hues.'
 For a ROSY FLUSH, the suggested blushes are


Nars Blush in Orgasm, $50


Diorblush in 676 Coral Cruise, $69


Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in 02, $53

For an ALL OVER GLOW, the suggested blushes are


Chanel Powder Blush in 78 Delice, $67


Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette, $48


Benefit Fine-One-One, $47

I have heard rave reviews regarding the NARS Orgasm blush and I really want to try it out! Along with Benefit's Fine-One-One! I really need to start saving up! >.< Christmas present anyone? xD

All ideas and tips come from ELLE BEAUTY BOOK 2013 and I claim no credit for them though I may have rephrased some sentences! :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment