Friday 1 November 2013

REVIEW | Watermelon, Sorbet & Pink Lemonade..YUM!

I really cannot be trusted to go out without buying anything.

I don't think its my fault though ): SUCHLIES.

It's the fault of all the makeup companies! They make such nice things and tempt me to buy them all ):

I finally bought the new shades of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters! They had a few new flavors but I only managed to get three of them. The few shades that I have gotten are, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon and Pink Lemonade! I don't think Singapore brought in the others...I didn't see them.

I have always loved Revlon's lip butters because they are so hydrating, smooth and pigmented!


The lip butters~ so much love!!


From left to right : Pink Lemonade, Wild Watermelon, Sorbet

Here is each individual lip butter!


As you can see, Pink Lemonade is a nice soft shade of pink that is leaning towards the nude side. At first glance, it resembles the Strawberry Shortcake lip butter, but upon closer inspection, Pink Lemonade is a little darker! I think it really resembles Cotton Candy though eheheheh >D


This is Wild Watermelon! Its is a bright, vibrant shade of red that really makes people go 'WOW!!'. It resembles the Cherry Tart lip butter, except that this is brighter and less shimmery.


This is Sorbet! As you can see, the color of the lip butter resembles Fuschia. It may be considered pink, but its leaning more towards purple / bright pink. Like Wild Watermelon, the color also pops out at you. Its practically screaming 'LOOK AT ME!'


All the colors side by side! So pretty! See why I was so tempted by them?

Here are the swatches for them!

 Pink Lemonade!

Wild Watermelon!


Sorbet!!

I hope Revlon comes up with more new shades soon! :)

Cheers and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment