Friday 20 March 2015

MOTD | 15TH MARCH 2015

This is a very belated MOTD (Make/Makeup of the day) post because I have the bad habit of procrastinating I'm sorry :<

Took photos with my newly bought ring light! (Read my previous post to read about my views on it!)

I feel the need to warn you that I have weird facial expressions.

PICTURE HEAVY POST!



On the face:

Primer: Dior Skin Refining Matte Primer

Base: Diorskin Radiant Base in 002

Foundation: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Honey

Under-eyes: Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium

Eye & Concealer Primer: Benefit Cosmetics STAY DON'T STRAY in Light/Medium

Concealers: Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer in 02 & 03

Powder: NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder - LOOSE in Translucent Crystal

Eyeshadow: Inglot Eyeshadow Orange Trio

Eyeliner: Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Brown

Eyebrows: BROWLASH EX in Natural Brown

Eyelashes: Majolica Majorca Lash Fiber, DECORATIVE EYELASH in Play Cute #06, Too Faced
Better Than Sex Mascara

Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Blusher: NARS Orgasm

Highlighter: NARS Albatross

Lips: Wild. Luscious Lip Balm in Pomegranate Shimmer, Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy
Rose, Chanel Lipgloss in 68

Setting Spray: Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

More pictures! :>




The two pictures featuring my phone is actually how I answered my phone the whole entire day! My pompom earrings were too big and fluffy that they kept getting in my way! XDD

I still love them loads though! :>





Thank you for staying till the end! :>

Cheers,
Diiyawn

No comments:

Post a Comment