Thursday 26 March 2015

Unboxing | Free! Eternal Summer Manjuu Collection

Hello!

As the text implies, this post is of me unboxing my recently bought Free! Eternal Summer Manjuu Collection!

This is an anime related, as well as picture heavy post so beware! Dont't say that warnings were not given!!

These are the officially released pictures by KyoAni! (Company in charge of the Free! animation)



My first thoughts were that these were so freaking cute?? And the next was that I GOT TO HAVE THEM! I've sort of seen them in Animate before and these are called 'manjuu', which is Japanese for a bun of sorts.

These 'manjuus', are made out of cloth, with things (beans?) inside of them and they are mega squishy and can probably be used as a stress ball of sorts? (Which is precisely what I bought them for LOL)

I am going through a stressful period in life now and I always wanted a stress ball but never managed to find one to my liking. NOW WE HAVE THESE YAY!!

In Singapore, we were only able to get merchandise like these through pre-order because the anime merchandise shops we have here are unable to bring in large amount of a specific merchandise because they aren't sure how the fan base for it would be like sigh.

I had to buy the whole box of manjuus even if I only wanted a specific one because it wouldn't be possible or profitable to only bring one small manjuu in.

I usually get my anime merchandise from Otakutachi! Do check out their Facebook page for more information regarding their store!

Collected my merchandise from them last Sunday(15/03/15)! :D



The top of the big box that contained all the manjuus! Always loved the Free! art style! It's mostly bright coloured and fun looking!



Even the side of the box is really cute??? Love the shade of pink used for the Samezuka side! I'm all for Team Samezuka! What about you? XD

Ahhhh, the art style really appeals to me!! It's just so cute!! Nothing much to say about it LOL.



The front and back of the boxes are really nicely decorated too!


How the inside of the box looks like. 8 smaller boxes, each containing one manjuu each!

The smaller boxes itself are well decorated too!









The company really pays much attention to the details! The bottom, as well as the inner flaps of the box were decorated as well! A little surprised that the top inner flap wasn't decorated as well heh.


The manjuu comes in this small, sealed black bag to prevent it from getting dirty!

The following pictures are of the manjuus! In the order I drew them~ this is the order I would have gotten them in if I actually bought them one-by-one!


I drew Rin on my first try!! XD Super happy about that?! My luck is quite bad normally LOL



Mako-chan!!



Took quite a few tries, but Sousuke has appeared!!! YAYYYY!!!




I feel that the Momo & Nitori manjuu are like the most adorable looking ones in the whole box although my favourite characters are Rin & Sousuke!! Ai-chan looks really seme here??? Like the >:D kind of face!!


All the manjuus stacked together! You can totally tell my bias from this picture alone LOL

Favourites on top and not so favourites at the bottom.

Another good thing about buying a full box of manjuus other than the fact that you get all the characters is that they normally come with freebies as an exclusive bargain! Remember the Rin above with a pink alien?? That is actually one version of the special free (no pun intended please) manjuus that you will get upon your purchase of a full box!


The exclusive manjuus come in a plain white box to avoid confusion I think o_o, just in case you decide to like sell some manjuus away and you sold this by accident and cry your eyeballs out...



Coincidentally, like the picture above, I got Rin as my exclusive manjuu, HAHAHAHA I AM ACTUALLY QUITE HAPPY!!! This version of Rin is adorable!! Like a half asleep face with an alien in front...

I am quite happy that the manjuus came with a strap for easy attachment to your bags and all! The picture didn't have the strap so I was sort of wondering how I was going to bring my stress ball out, it would probably get dirty in my bag faster than it would outside, I am a messy person and not very proud actually :<

And that will be all! We have arrived at the end of this post!

Thank you for reading!

Just some pictures for people who want to see all of them / considering to buy them!

Hope you found the manjuus as cute as I did!!

Cheers,
Diiyawn

No comments:

Post a Comment